Superior storage solutions
Archivewise provides secure storage facilities and cost-effective document storage solutions for commercial, government, healthcare and industrial sectors in WA.
Our superior storage facilities comply with all the requirements outlined by the Commonwealth Archives, WA Government Archives and Public Records Office, for records and information management, as well as conforming to all the relevant Australian standards, including:
- Secure/confidential records management storage: AS 4390-6-1996
- Firefighting equipment: AS 2444-1995
- Emergency control and procedures for buildings: AS3745-1995
- Automatic smoke/heat detectors: AS 1851-51981
- Smoke and thermal detectors strategically positioned
- Fire extinguishers and water hose reels located to FESA standards
- 24-hour direct linked electronic fire detection system
- 24-hour electronic motion sensor security system
- Physical security monitor system
- Dust protection
- Termite and pest protection
- Restricted personnel access via key card
- National police clearance on all staff
Contact us for a free document storage proposal or simply call us on 08 9376 8822 to discuss your requirements today.
Climate controlled repositories
Archivewise’s climate-controlled environments are ideal for the storage of special records and computer media. All our controlled repositories are protected with 4-hour fire-rated doors and maintained at temperatures between 20°C ± 2°C with a humidity factor of 50% ± 5%.
For clients wishing to access their records in privacy onsite, we provide a viewing room at no additional charge.
Client online access
In order to access your secure box holdings and status, Archivewise will issue all clients with a secure personal login to the restricted site.
Collection and delivery of all records are carried out in fully enclosed, air-conditioned company vehicles.